Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


"You came out of the full moonlight and stayed with me awhile. Me, under a tree staring at moons, and you, you appeared and just like that, you were a part of me. We laid on the dewy earth and traced patterns in the stars. You asked me to dance among the planets and we made tiny circles in the air. We laughed so much that joy flowed from us like music. I was floating and we understood one another. 
Perfect understanding. Perfect friendship. Perfect balance.
My dear kindred spirit.  
Two years now, you are gone from my life and I am gone from yours. I am starting to forget some things, but please, for the love of God, let me keep this memory. Just this one. I may have lost you, but I need this precious moment. That evening, it is close to my heart. I cherish it. Please let me keep it." by: Katherine Lind





No comments:

Post a Comment